As a virtual assistant, it’s important to keep your online presence active and engaging. Not only will this help you attract new clients, but it can also help strengthen relationships with the ones you have. Here are 10 virtual assistant content ideas to post and share on social media.
Best Platforms For Posting Virtual Assistant Content
First, let’s discuss the best platforms for posting virtual assistant content. The most popular social media sites are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. However, there are a plethora of other options out there. It really depends on where your target audience is spending their time online.
- Facebook: With over 2 billion active users, Facebook is still the king of social media sites. If you’re targeting a general audience, this is a great platform for you. You can create a business page and share blog posts, infographics, videos, and more.
- Twitter: Twitter is a great platform for sharing short pieces of conten, such as tips, quotes, and news articles. You can also use hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a social networking site geared towards professionals. This is a great platform to share articles, blog posts, and other virtual assistant content.
- Instagram: Although it’s not as popular as the other social media sites, Instagram can be a great way to connect with clients and followers. This platform is all about visuals, so be sure to post eye-catching photos and videos.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is another visual-based social media site that is perfect for virtual assistants. You can create boards and pin virtual assistant content, infographics, tips, tools, and more.
- Google+: Google+ is a social networking site created by Google. Although it’s not as popular as the other sites, it’s still a great platform to share virtual assistant content.
10 Virtual Assistant Content Ideas
So, what should you post on social media as a virtual assistant? Here are 10 ideas for you to get started.
An Introduction To Who You Are
As a virtual assistant, it’s important that your potential clients get to know who you are. Share a little bit about your story and why you decided to become a virtual assistant. This will help humanize you and make it easier for people to connect with you.
The Services You Offer
Make sure to highlight the services you offer as a virtual assistant. This will help people understand what it is you do and how you can help them. Be sure to be specific and include any unique services that you offer.
Your Business Goals
What are your business goals as a virtual assistant? Why did you start your business in the first place? Share this with your audience so they can understand your motivation and what drives you.
Your Ideal Client
Who is your ideal client? When you share this information, it will help people understand if they are in your target market or not. It will also give them a better sense of the type of work you do and whether or not you’re a good fit for their needs.
If you’ve received any recent testimonials, be sure to share them on your social media. This is a great way to show potential clients that you’re credible and that others have been happy with your work in the past.
Your Work Routine
Do you have a specific work routine as a virtual assistant? If so, share it with your audience! This will give them a better understanding of how you work and what they can expect if they hire you.
As a virtual assistant, it’s important to stay motivated and inspired. Share some of your favorite quotes on social media to help inspire others.
Favorite Training Resources
What are some of your favorite training resources? If you’ve found any helpful books, websites, or courses, be sure to share them with your audience. This will help them learn more about the virtual assistant industry and get started on the right foot.
Your Weekly Or Monthly Goals
What are your goals for the week or month? Share these with your audience so they can hold you accountable and cheer you on as you achieve them.
Tips For Success
Finally, share some tips for success with your audience. These could be specific to virtual assistant work or just general tips that you’ve found helpful in your own business. Whatever they are, make sure they’re actionable and useful for your audience.
There you have it! These are just a few ideas to get you started with sharing virtual assistant content on social media. Be sure to experiment and find what works best for you and your business. And, don’t forget to have fun with it!